Don't Be A Dick Head Tea Towel
"Don't Be a Dick Head" Dishy Tea Towel
Artwork by Luke John Matthew Arnold
As part of our first collection, this tea towel will bring a pop of colour and a load of joy to your kitchen as a fab helper or to any space as a wall hanging to brighten up your joint!
- Original design by Luke John Matthew Arnold. Check out Luke's work here.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Sold separately from hanger - Keepoh Hangers available here.
- Digitally printed on 50% linen 50% cotton fabric.
- Durable, thirsty and designed to soften and with washing.
- Generously proportioned at 54cm x 74cm (That’s a good BIG tea towel!)
- Limited Edition.
- Due to the natural linen fibre, small white flecks may appear within the larger design. This is an intended feature and unique to the item.
- Some prints are taken from original artworks and may have small anomalies in the print. This is intended and not a fault.
10% of the sale of this tea towel goes to Children's Cancer Institute so your purchase continues the good Dishy vibe of giving and helping others.
10% of the sale of this tea towel goes to Children’s Cancer Institute so your purchase continues the good Dishy vibe of giving and helping others.
Cut, sewn and finished in Meanjin, Brisbane, our tea towels do a great job in the kitchen, wash well, and bring a little daily happiness. They can also provide a simple, cost effective, artful solution for decorating your space when teamed with one of our Keepoh Tea Towel Hangers. Shop here.
Children’s Cancer Institute
10% of the sale of this tea towel goes to our artists selected charity so your purchase continues the good Dishy vibe of giving and helping others.