Everyone loves a tea towel, but not every tea towel loves you back.
Dishy Tea Towels are good and they DO good.
Big and beautiful, thick and thirsty and best of all, 10% from the sale of each Dishy Tea Towel goes to a charity nominated by the artist.
So your Dishy Tea Towel is truly a tea towel to love.
tea towels featuring your favourites
Artist Spotlight | Kim Siew
Mother And Daughter Tea Towel
"Mother And Daughter" Dishy Tea Towel
Artwork by Kim Siew
As part of our first collection, this tea towel will bring a pop of colour and a load of joy to your kitchen as a fab helper or to any space as a wall hanging to brighten up your joint!
- Original design by Kim Siew. Check out Kim's work here.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Sold separately from hanger - Keepoh Hangers available here.
- Digitally printed on 50% linen 50% cotton fabric.
- Durable, thirsty and designed to soften and with washing.
- Generously proportioned at 54cm x 74cm (That’s a good BIG tea towel!)
- Limited Edition.
- Due to the natural linen fibre, small white flecks may appear within the larger design. This is intended and makes each piece unique.
- Some prints are taken from original artworks and may have small anomalies in the print. This is intended and not a fault.
10% of the sale of this tea towel goes to Women's and Girls' Emergency Centre so your purchase continues the good Dishy vibe of giving and helping others.
10% from the sale of each Dishy Tea Towel goes to a charity nominated by the artist
I respectfully acknowledge and honour the traditional Custodians and Elders of the Bundjalung land that my family and I are guests on. I honour and pay respect to all Elders past, present and emerging.
Always was, always will be, Aboriginal land.
I honour people in the diverse communities of which we are a part and celebrate the extraordinary diversity of bodies, genders, sexualities, capacities, cultures and relationships that we all represent.